Evaluasi Pelaksanaan Pembelajaran di Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini Wira Putra
The school research is based on the fact that evaluation has not been done Wira Putra nursery school. This study attemps to describe and provide recommendations on the presentation of teaching at Wira Putra nursery school. The research is a evaluative research with a qualitative approach and a quantitative approach. The data were collected through observation , interview, and documentation. The observation was conducted by direct observation. The interview was conducted in depth with the informants. Documentation was conducted by way of photographing an image which could be made by experimental evidence. In addition, the researcher also took the data that were related to the still research context, input, process, and product (CIPP). The validity of data were measured by extension involvement, an increase in diligence and tenacity, triangulation, member check. The data analysis related CIPP use the model analysis of Miles and Huberman. The evaluation of the implementation of learning is as follows: (1) The context has component parts of policy formation of Wira Putra nursery school based on the distribution of adequate access to nursery school, increasing the quality of relevance and competitiveness of nursery school, and the increase in good govermance; inclassical component of the learning environment adapted to the students; cooperate with students, parents. Dharma Syailendra Education Foundation, Syailendra Buddhist College, comparative study to another nursery school; (2) The input of active and curios characteristic of students; characteristic of teachers who educate and nurture with affection without discriminating students, educator who know the development of students management; characteristic provide access to services as the standard quality of nursery school; (3) The process of the implementation of the learning went very well; external factors which support the learning activities were public trust of Thekelan hamlet, the institutions provided excellent service; the internal distribution of venues being used for rolling when learning took place, the difference of preference in material that students have a tendency to like certain material, and the different mood students as the effects from home and; (4) The product is in the form the achievement of the level of development of school tuition including a moral issue and religious values, motoric (rough motoric and soft motoric) skill, cognitive, language, art, social and emotional values.
Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mendeskripsikan dan memberikan rekomendasi pelaksanaan pembelajaran di PAUD Wira Putra. Penelitian ini merupakan penelitian evaluatif dengan pendekatan kualitatif dan kuantitatif. Teknik dan instrumen pengumpulan data melalui observasi, wawancara, dan dokumentasi untuk mengambil data context, input, process, dan product (CIPP). Keabsahan data diukur dengan perpanjangan keterlibatan, peningkatan ketekunan dan kegigihan, triangulasi, member check. Analisis data terkait CIPP menggunakan model analisis dari Miles dan Huberman. Hasil evaluasi pelaksanaan pembelajaran sebagai berikut: (1) Context memiliki komponen kebijakan pembentukan PAUD Wira Putra berlandaskan peningkatan pemerataan akses layanan PAUD, peningkatan mutu relevansi dan daya saing PAUD, dan peningkatan good govermance; komponen penciptaan lingkungan pembelajaran individual; menjalin kerja sama dengan orang tua peserta didik, Yayasan Pendidikan Dharma Syailendra, Sekolah Tinggi Agama Buddha Syailendra, studi banding ke PAUD lain; (2) Input berupa karakteristik peserta didik yang aktif dan memiliki rasa ingin tahu tinggi; karakteristik pendidik mengasuh dengan kasih sayang tanpa membedakan peserta didik, pendidik mengetahui aspek perkembangan peserta didik; karakteristik pengelola memberikan akses layanan yang bermutu sesuai standar PAUD; (3) Process pelaksanaan program pembelajaran berlangsung sangat baik; faktor penunjang eksternal kegiatan pembelajaran berupa kepercayaan masyarakat dusun Thekelan, pihak lembaga memberikan pelayanan sangat baik; faktor penghambat internal keterbatasan tempat yang digunakan untuk rolling saat pembelajaran berlangsung, perbedaan rasa suka terhadap materi sehingga peserta didik memiliki kecenderungan memilih materi yang hanya disuka, dan perbedaan mood peserta didik dikarenakan pengaruh dari rumah; dan (4) Product berupa hasil pencapaian tingkat perkembangan peserta didik mencakup aspek moral dan nilai-nilai agama, motorik , kognitif, bahasa, seni, dan sosial emosional.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a ‘work for hire’, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies RCEPM-LIPI endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the article’s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to RCEPM-LIPI by going to our website athttp://telimek.lipi.go.id.
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from RCEPM-LIPI, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed RCEPM-LIPI copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the author’s personal web site or the servers of the author’s institution or company in connection with the author’s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an Pencerahan Journal, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employer’s site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to Pencerahan Journal, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to RCEPM-LIPI, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed RCEPM-LIPI copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the RCEPM-LIPI, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in MEV journal homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the RCEPM-LIPI copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
RCEPM-LIPI may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, RCEPM-LIPI assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. RCEPM-LIPI Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of RCEPM-LIPI to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the RCEPM-LIPI, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. RCEPM-LIPI distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications.
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.
MEV Journal by RCEPM-LIPI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://syailendra.e-journal.id
If you are a nonprofit or charitable organization, your use of an NC-licensed work could still run afoul of the NC restriction, and if you are a for-profit entity, your use of an NC-licensed work does not necessarily mean you have violated the term.